Lucentum Archaeological site
The site covers 5 hectares, of which 2.5 correspond to the ancient city itself. This is one of the largest archaeological sites in the Region of Valencia. In summer, nighttime cultural activities and trips are organised.
- from 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 5.30pm.
- Sunday: 10am to 2pm.
- Monday closed
- from 9am to 12pm and 7pm to 10pm.
- Sunday: 9am to 12pm
- General admission LUCENTUM.- € 2.00
- General Joint Entry (MARQ + LUCENTUM + ILLETA DELS BANYETS) .- 4,00 € (Validity of one month)
- Reduced ticket LUCENTUM.- € 1.20
- Reduced ticket (MARQ + LUCENTUM + ILLETA DELS BANYETS) .- 2.20 € , applicable to Students, Carnet Jove, retired and over 65 years.
- Family Entry: Free entry for all children under 15 accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Unique price: On Sundays and holidays a single price applies: € 1.20 per person.
How to get there
- Buses: Lines 9, 21 and 22.
- TRAM: Stop Lucentum. L1-L3-L4
- Taxi: Isleta stop
- Parking area with reserved space for people with disabilities
C / de Zeus. The Albufereta, Alicante
Phone:965 149 000
Visits by appointment: call to 965 149 006 from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm