Fogueres Festival Museum
The Fogueres Festival Museum explores the evolution of Alicante’s most representative festival, the Fogueres de Sant Joan Bonfires celebration held in June, which has been officially declared as of Interest to International Tourism.
Here visitors can see collections of “ninots indultados” (the effigies that managed to escape the flames), mock bonfires, typical costumes, etc. The museum also boasts an audiovisual hall showing clips of this festival.
SICTED Quality Certificate
From 16 September to 14 June:
- Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00 h and from 17.00 to 19.45 h.
- Saturdays 10.00 to 14.00 h.
- Sunday, Monday and public holidays: closed.
From 15 June to 15 September
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00 am to 2.00 pm and 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
- Saturdays: from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Sundays and Mondays: closed
Access to the Museum ends 15 minutes before it closes.
How to get there
- Bus: Stops Rambla or Alfonso X El Sabio
- TRAM: L1-L2-L3-L4 (Mercado)
Rambla de Méndez Nuñez nº 29 (corner Cándida Jimeno Gargallo St)
Phone: +34 965 146 828