Lucentum Archaeological site
The archaeological Site Lucentum is located just 3 kilometres from the city centre, in the area known as Tossal de Manises, are the major archaeological remains of the Roman city of Lucentum, or ancient Alicante. This is an important reference point for the Ibero-Roman period.
The site covers 5 hectares, of which 2.5 correspond to the ancient city itself. This is one of the largest archaeological sites in the Comunitat Valenciana.
Summer: From June 15 to September 15
- From Tuesday to Saturday: from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sundays and public holidays: from 9:00 a. m. to 1:00 p. m.
- Monday: closed
Winter: From September 16 to June 14
- From Tuesday to Saturday: from 10:00 am to :00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Sundays and public holidays: from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday at 12 noon
- Saturdays: at 12pm and at 4pm
- Sundays and public holidays at 12.00 pm
Telephone: +34 965 149 000
For booking guided tours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 h. to 15:00 h.
- Free until june 2021
- LUCENTUM general admission – 2,00€.
- General common ticket (MARQ + LUCENTUM + ILLETA DELS BANYETS) – 4,00€ (Valid for one month)
- Reduced price ticket LUCENTUM – 1,20€.
- Reduced fare Joint ticket (MARQ + LUCENTUM + ILLETA DELS BANYETS) – 2,20€ (Valid for one month)
- Reduced price applicable to : Students, retirees and people over 65*.
- Family ticket: Free admission for all children under 15, provided they are accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Single price: Sundays and public holidays, single price: 1,20 € PER PERSON.
How to get there
- Buses: Lines 9, 21 and 22.
- TRAM: Stop Lucentum. L1-L3-L4-L5
- Parking area with reserved space for people with disabilities