Discover Alicante with TURIBUS
Alicante has a service of tourist bus, known as Turibús, convenient for those who have few time to spend in the city or prefer this comfortable service. You can get on and off as many times as you wish during the day. A system of multilingual audio equipped with digital sound in 6 different languages is available as well as an access platform adjusted for those with restricted mobility.
Hop on and off at your leisure throughout the day and discover all of Alicante’s major points of interest.
Additional tours available.
- Puerta del Mar Square
- Juan Bautista Lafora Av. (Castle Lift)
- MARQ Museum. Available free transfer to the Castle shuttle bus.
- Rambla Méndez Núñez
- Plaza de España ( Plaza de Toros)
- Mercado Central de Alicante
- Los Luceros Square
- Federico Soto Av. / Calvo Sotelo Square
- Maisonnave Av.
- Bus Station
- Mártires de la Libertad. Av.
- The Ocean Race Museum area. Port
- Adults (13-65 years old): 10 Euros
- Children (from 4 to 12 years old): 5 euros
- Senior citizens (over 65 years old): 7 euros
Frequency: every 60 minutes.
Frequency during the hours of stay of cruise ships docked in Alicante every 30 minutes.
Journey time: approx. 50 minutes.
Phone: (+34) 965 269 369
From Spanish numbers: ( free phone) 900 101 575
Services for people with restricted mobility. Phone (+34) 965 140 936
To get more information: Tourist info offices
- Phone (+34) 965 177 201
- Phone (+34) 965 177 217